My name is Livia Nóbrega Lima, I am originally from Brazil and a huge nerd. I love technology and getting my hands into the CLI to try something new. Let me learn and I will never be bored.
My main expertise is infrastructure support and administration. I've been working with this in various forms for over 10 years. I executed projects, troubleshooted issues, trained staff and was in charge of governance. I am currently working with application support and getting excited about the software products I'm getting my hands on.
Awesome stuff I did
- Created the Linux Upskill Challenge video-series as a support material for the month-long course on Reddit. As a result, I also became an official maintainer for the project.
- Created a static website on AWS from scratch as a personal project. Here's how I did it.
- Saved 50k USD to client(a major US bank) by applying proper governance to their inventory of network circuits and telephone lines.
- Increased to 35% the rate of Cisco certified analysts in the technical staff. Entry level candidates that get in are still trained in the framework I developed.
- Transitioned the scope of Voice support to integrate to my former Network team. I worked closely with stakeholders to deploy the process and structured training. I was able to complete the transition in under 1 year, with 200+ technical articles in place and 8+ network analysts fully trained.
I also got some product certifications over the years and their shiny badges are on Credly